Unusual amino acid L-theanine is a component of tea plants (Camellia sinensis). L-theanine helps people unwind while staying attentive and supports sound cognitive function. Through this calming impact, L-theanine may also support good vascular function.
- Tension Management
- Promotes Relaxation
- Healthy Vascular Function
- A Dietary Supplement
- Amino Acids
- Family Owned 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
Take 1/8 level teaspoon daily in juice or water, preferably on an empty stomach.
Return & exchange
Returns & Refunds Policy
supplemynts.com wants you to be happy with your purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we're here to help.
supplemynts.com Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from supplemynts.com
- You have 60 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from supplemynts.com online can be returned. Products purchased through other suppliers or retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the attachments and documentation that were included when you received it.
- There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, but opened packed may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the packaging is broken.
- The returned items shall not be used, tested, unwrapped, broken, unusable or unsellable. The items must be in the conditions that were shipped.
- For any merchandise, which is not in selling condition, the value will be deducted from the total amount of the invoice.
- Any item with the text ‘No Returns Acceptable’ or of similar text that indicate buyers will not be able to return the merchandise will not be accepted for return.
- supplemynts.com will refund or exchange item/items, provided that has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that all labels and tags are attached.
How to Return An Item:
Ship your item back to supplemynts.com
To return an item send us an email to email@example.com and tell us about the order and what items you wish to return. You will need an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number in order to be able to return any item.
Once we receive your items, a refund is initiated immediately. If you canceled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancelation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Products purchased from the supplemynts.com online using a Gift Card, PayPal or any other payment methods will be refunded as we received or will be refunded by check.
Payment Method Refund Method Refund Time (Once Refund Is Processed)
Credit Card Credit Card 3-5 business days
Credit Card Gift Card Immediate Or Check
Debit Card Debit Card Up to 10 business days
Checking Account Checking Account Up to 10 business days
PayPal PayPal 2-4 Business days
Points/Gifts Not Refundable
Pre-paid Credit Cards Pre-paid Credit Card Refund time depends on the issuer, and can take up to 30 days
Any return credit can be hold/kept in your online account for your next purchase if you like.
Exchange of an item
If you purchased your item from supplemynts.com in the U.S., you can take it to our online warehouse located in Northern California for an exchange. Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-website product availability. It's a good idea to check in-stock availability or calling the supplemynts.com online store.
Personalized, special items and gift items may not be eligible for exchange or return.
Provide your product UPC number or order number. If you need help with your return, please call supplemynts.com store at 1-408-800-1821 9am to 5pm PST.
Note: You can only return items from one order at a time.
Provide your contact information to submit your return.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. We would also love to make you a cup of tea to say sorry but some things just aren't possible.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive, via email, a shipping confirmation that contains tracking information. Once a product is shipped, the Return and Exchange Policy will apply.
supplemynts.com may cancel orders for any reason. Some common situations in which orders are cancelled may include: The item is out of stock and there are no plans of restocking it, pricing errors or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.
UNDELIVERABLE AND REFUSED PACKAGES
If a delivery is refused for any reason or considered undeliverable due to an invalid shipping address, you will be charged a penalty that may include, but not limited to extra shipping charges. Please proofread your order information before finalizing.
Partial Refunds or Restocking Fees
If You Return You'll Receive
Items in original condition past the return policy 80% of the item's price
Items were opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) 50% of the item's price
Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to an supplemynts.com error Up to 50% of the item's price
Note: Tax on restocking fees may apply to returned items that were shipped and sold by supplemynts.com. Some products have additional conditions that may apply.
While we make every effort to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may change their ingredient lists at any time. Actual product packaging and materials may include additional or different information than that displayed on our website. We urge that you do not rely exclusively on the information provided and that you read all labels, cautions, and instructions before using or taking any product. The items on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not manufacture any of the products sold on this website and we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or misstatements regarding or linked to such products. We give all manufacturers and distributors an equal chance, so please contact us if you want to add your product to our website.